Tuesday, April 12, 2011 ~ 0 Comments

Fact About Smoking And Lung Cancer:

Hey Friends I did not write this article mu self, I found it on the web,I tough it may help to share it with you here guys,tell me what do you thin about:



Here's a fact: I'm turning 20 in June 2005, and I'm not a smoker! Nor do I drink liquor. Bleh!

I just don't see the point. Smoking doesn't do anything beneficial to the body. At least beer can relax your body and ease stress, but smoking just eats away your lungs, as shown here. All it can get you is social acceptance with the "in" crowd, or make you look "attractive".

In the words of Little Lulu, "It makes their breath stink, their teeth yellow and their eyes watery! People say they smoke because it makes them looks attractive. Yeah right, attractive to who? Frankenstein?"





Well, I respect the right of those who want to smoke, I have no right to tell them what to do. I just hope this would be an effective visual example of what smoking practically does to your lungs! But I'm afraid it's still too cute to evoke fear!




Not sure if this really belongs in "pop art"...

Article Source: DeviantArt
Choose now
 
What do you think guys about the Relation of the Smoking and the Lung Cancer

Green Debby 

Leave a Reply